Lightweight Angular JS directive to upload files using input type file or drag&drop with ajax call.
- file upload progress, cancel/abort
- file drag and drop (html5 only)
- image paste form clipboard and drag and drop from browser pages (html5 only).
- image resize and center crop (native) and user controlled crop through ngImgCrop. See crop sample (html5 only)
- orientation fix for jpeg image files with exif orientation data
- resumable uploads: pause/resume upload (html5 only)
- native validation support for file type/size, image width/height/aspect ratio, video/audio duration, and
ng-requiredwith pluggable cusome sync or async validations.
- show thumbnail or preview of selected images/audio/videos
- supports CORS and direct upload of file's binary data using
- plenty of sample server side code, available on nuget
- on demand flash FileAPI shim loading no extra load for html5 browsers.
- HTML5 FileReader.readAsDataURL shim for IE8-9
- available on npm, bower, meteor, nuget
Please visit the project on GitHub for guides and more information