ng-grid : An Angular DataGrid
Dependencies: jQuery & angular.js. (JqueryUi draggable for non-HTML5 compliant browsers to use awesome Drag-N-Drop aggregate feature. However, you can still groupby without draggability)
ng-grid Originally built on knockout we wanted to port it to angular.
ng-grid is version 1.3.2 release.
We are going to be adding more features here as we head to a 1.4 release, including:
- Virtualized column scrolling
- "Fixed" column option (columns not affected by horizontal scrolling)
- Anything else the rest of the community wants to contribute that isn't a terrible idea. :)
The bare bones:
- 2012-11-27 - Version 1.3.2 - Changed default width behavior to use *s and added option to maintain column ratios while resizing
- 2012-11-27 - Version 1.3.1 - Added layout plugin. Support for uri templates. Performance improvements.
- 2012-11-23 - Version 1.3.0 - Major code refactoring, can now group-by using column menu, changes to build
- 2012-11-21 - Version 1.2.2 - Built-in filtering support, numerous perfomance enhancements and minor code refactoring
- 2012-11-20 - Version 1.2.1 - Added ability to specify property "paths" as fields and for grid options.
- 2012-11-19 - Version 1.2.0 - Added Server-Side Paging support and minor bug fixes.
- 2012-11-17 - Version 1.1.0 - Added ability to hide/show columns and various bug fixes/performance enhancements.
- 2012-11-14 - Version 1.0.0 Release