An AngularJS file upload directive.
0.5.1 - for updates see CHANGELOG.md
... and the context ngController's source is:
- AngularJS (http://angularjs.org)
Install with Bower
Add to your html file
Create a basic form with a file input element
Some rule of thumb
- Any html element that supports the click event can be used to submit the form marked with the ng-upload directive, as long as such elements are marked with the 'upload-submit' directive. If you use an input element with a type of submit then you do not have to mark it with upload-submit.
- Make sure you import the 'ngUpload' module in your angularJS application.
Applying this rules, the sample above can be re-written as
where the form can be submit with a Div or Anchor html element.
The AngularJS controller for the above samples is given as:
- Working in IE
In order, for ngUpload to respond correctly for IE, your server needs to return the response back as
upload-options-enable-rails-csrf: Turns on support for Rails' CSRF by adding a hidden form field with the csrf token.
ng-upload-loading: function that gets triggered when the upload starts.
ng-upload-before-submit: function that gets triggered before the upload starts and if the function returns false it will cancel the submit.
upload-options-convert-hidden: Set the value of hidden inputs to their
ng-modelattribute when the form is submitted.
Example of forms that posts to NodeJS server are now included under the /examples folder.
Needs Chrome Installed.
How to contribute
pull requests welcome.
please use the following style guidelines
- ADEBISI Foluso A. (https://github.com/adebisi-fa)
- Hassan Alqaraguli (https://github.com/HassanAlqaraguli)
- Jørgen Borgesen (https://github.com/jorgenfb)
- cristianocd (https://github.com/cristianocd)
- Evgeniy Zatsepin (https://github.com/dizzy7)
- Chris Tesene (https://github.com/ctesene)
- denyo (https://github.com/denyo)
- mguymon (https://github.com/mguymon)
- marek-stoj (https://github.com/marek-stoj)
- Robert Coker (https://github.com/intelekshual)
- Michael Guymon (https://github.com/mguymon)
- AngularJS Team
- NodeJS Team