A lightweight, flexible, and tasty collection of reusable UI components for AngularJS, like grandma used to make.
Live demo visit http://zizzamia.com/ng-tasty/
Include the required bower component:
ngTasty module into your app:
For running the dev enviroment you just need install
all the dependencies by
npm, the node package manager.
Run dev enviroment, it's a watch script with several task running
like jshint, html2js, build and unit test on the js build files.
npm run watch
Run demo app
We have preconfigured the demo with a simple development web server.
The simplest way to start this server is:
The easiest way to run the unit tests is to use the supplied npm script:
v0.2.7 (master, released on September 8th 2014)
- Improved Performance more than 110%!!! #28
- Fixed pagination issue when there is only one row #30
- Added params object as response in the sorting/pagination server side table callback. #31
- Improved message errors #32#29
v0.2.6 (released on August 26th 2014)
- Improved sorting by key #27
- Fixed issue about refresh external scope variable #25
- Initial Benchmarks by using Benchpress #26
v0.2.5 (released on August 21th 2014)
- Added items-per-page and list-items-per-page settings in table pagination #15
- Added ngTasty.service.tastyUtil #24
- Removed all the Grunt dependence #23
- Fixed table pagination responsive #18
v0.2.4 (released on August 13th 2014)
- Added a new table that has sorting and pagination client side
- Fixed issues in
- Fixed issue in
Designed and built by Leonardo Zizzamia, like grandma used to make.