ng-mobile is completely new with Version 0.3.3.
This is a starting point for my mobile websites or mobile applications (e.g. with phonegap/cordova).
ng-mobile is a AngularJS module that makes some ground work for you.
It is based on
All honor and thanks goes to the skilled people working on that great mentioned open source projects.
- Module for AngularJS with all it's great features
- prefetch and cache template files from routes
- save and restore scroll position per URL
- comes with an basic mobile theme as a staring point
- installs the new Angular version to use $animation and other great enhancements
Installation is very easy...
All dependencies will be resolved automatically (AngularJS 1.1.5, angular-mobile-nav).
Include needed components to your index.html
FIXME add html code here
ng-mobile as a dependency to your application.
FIXME show the code
Use the ng-mobile base theme (optional)
ng-mobile comes with an optional SASS based theme, you can use as a staring point for your own customized theme.
If you want to use the base theme, read further...
Add ng-mobile CSS
FIXME add code here
Write your views
If you want to use the
ng-mobile theme as a base for your application, you should write your views on the proposed way. You can find some examples here.
FIXME write Wiki page and link it here
- write wiki pages with example code
- Create a demo application
- create/enhance CSS styling for html forms
- ask someone to make a real good base theme (or some parts of it)
- add helpfull directives for mobile purposes