Youtube videos with custom configurable controls for Angular.js
Check out the demo and documentation here
Download via bower or look for the files in the dist folder
Import it to your page
Enable it on your app
As you can see in the Basic Example, the
only requires a video-id.
Note that the id is a literal in this case, but you can bind the video to a scope variable
- In the Controls Example you can see how to control the video with externals controls.
- In the Overlay Example you can see how to create custom controls.
- In the Marker Example you can see how to add different video markers to the video.
- Create custom controls or overlay items easily
- Configure all your videos options via attributes or the factory configuration
- Set width or height and adjust the oposite dimension with the aspect ratio of the video
Create a configure example that shows how to set the options of this page
https://developers.google.com/youtube/player_parameters?playerVersion=HTML5 using either the provider or the directive attributes