This project is under development. Some API may be changed.
FormStamp is a pure AngularJS widgets library designed for rich front-end web applications. FormStamp core principles are:
- all widgets are written from scratch;
- maximum AngularJS compatibility (supports ngDisabled, ngModel and other standard directives);
- styled with Twitter Bootstrap;
- clean & minimalistic codebase.
FormStamp can be installed via Bower Package Manager:
There are 3 levels of directives:
- Form Builder - orchestrates building of complex forms; provides simple DSL-like markup for describing forms and hides complex markup from you.
- Widget directives - most often used widgets.
- Low-level directives - common concerns for widgets construction, can be used to build your own custom widgets.
fsFormFor- root form builder directive;
fsInput- renders a row with input in form builder;
fsRow- renders a custom row.
fsSelect- select input with free text support (select/combo);
fsMultiselect- multiple select input with free text support;
fsTime- time input;
fsDate- date input with
fsDatetime- widget composed from
fsDateto enter both date and time;
fsRadio- a group of radiobuttons;
fsCheck- a group of checkboxes.
fsList- renders a list of items and allows to move selection up and down (with custom templating for items);
fsNullForm- hides input with ngModel binding from a parent form;
fsInput- simplifies keyboard & focus events handling;
fsCalendar- draws a calendar and allows to mark one day as selected.
- support I18n
Clone FormStamp repository
Install bower dependencies and node.js packages
Build, start server and start watching changes using
Now, point your browser to http://localhost:17405/ and you'll see FormStamp's demo page.
NOTE: These commands add
nvm command to
.bash_profile. It may not
work if you are not using
bash shell (like
zsh). In this case you
have to manually configure profile file.
Before run test suite:
To run protractor tests you could use:
Alse you can provide option to protractor test to run specific test:
Then you can run unit tests with following command:
FormStamp is released under MIT License.