A Storage done right for AngularJS.
localStorageby default but if it's not available, it uses
- Lets you save JS Objects
- If you save a
Number, you get a
Number, not a String
- Uses a caching system so that if you already have a value, it won't get it from the store again.
You have several options:
You can also create namespaced storages if you want
Sets a new
value to the storage with the key
name. It can be any object.
Returns the saved
value with they key
name. If you saved an object, you get an object.
Deletes the saved
value with the key
Returns a new
store service that will use the
delimiter when saving and getting values like the following
namespace[delimiter]key. For example
. as a
This library is used in auth0-angular
Just clone the repo, run
bower install and then
gulp to work :).
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, amont others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free account in Auth0
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.