Demo (Only will work in webkit browsers)
A simple navigation service and directive which will transition between partials. Intended for mobile applications on Android/iOS.
Licensed with MIT License.
mobile-nav.cssinto your page
'mobile-navigate'as a dependency for your angular app:
- Setup your routes as normal with
- Use the
$navigateservice to do your transitions, instead of
- You can erase history (eg when switching tabs) with
- You can add transition classes of your own (check out the css file for how the current ones are done). There are three presets available:
none. Use them in the
- Use the
<mobile-view>element instead of the normal
- To use the Makefile, install jshint and uglifyjs with
npm install -g jshint uglifyjs.
- If you are on windows and can't use a Makefile, there's nothing else at the moment.
- When pushing a new build, go to the gh-pages branch and move the contents dist folder up one level (
mv dist/* .)