An implementation of Miller columns with AngularJS!
It's a work in progress, so use it carefully!
If you want to see this plugin in action, see angular-rest-browser.
- Keyboard navigation. (coming soon)
- Full customizable preview pane.
- Full customizable toolbar.
- Resizable columns.
How to use it ?
There is no dependencies needed to use this plugin.
To use it:
1. Clone the repository or download the source in a directory.
2. Add this line in the head of your html page:--
- Add a
<column-browser></column-browser>directive in your view.
- Add this line to your angular scripts:
You can pass an object litteral to the
miller function to customize behavior of the plugin.
The default values are :
The ajax call must return a JSON array with the following structure: