- Bi-directional association of map bounds, center, and zoom with scope variables
- Multiple Google Maps can be embedded in the same page
- Works with ngView and reuses map instances so there is no memory leak
- Bind custom objects to markers
- Listen for and generate events on markers/objects
- Create InfoWindows which compile Angular expressions (credit goes to ui-map for this feature)
Documentation and Examples
Include the required libraries
Declare a dependency on the
var app = angular.module('myModule', ['AngularGM']);
Make a map
<gm-map gm-map-id="'myMap'" gm-center="center" gm-zoom="zoom" gm-bounds="bounds" gm-map-type-id="mapTypeId" style="width:500px;height:500px;"></gm-map>
Clone the repo,
git clone git://github.com/dylanfprice/angular-gm.git
AngularGM is tested with
You can build the latest version using
Pull Requests welcome!
Dylan Price (http://github.com/dylanfprice)
Inspired by Nicolas Laplante's angular-google-maps directive (http://github.com/nlaplante/angular-google-maps)
README and project layout stolen from Olivier Louvignes' AngularStrap repo (http://github.com/mgcrea/angular-strap)
Much of the gmInfoWindow directive code is from the ui-map project
Note these are not comprehensive commit lists but represent what I consider the
most significant changes. You can always see a full changelog with
- AngularGM documentation is now being generated using Docular. You can still view the old docs, as well as find the old docs and builds in the gh-pages branch.
- view commit • Add option override the Marker constructor.
- view commit • Fixes #4. Map options reset when angulargmMapController is re-instantiated.
- view commit • Added mapTypeId to gmMap.
- view commit • Updated testing config for latest version
- view commit • Versioned devDependencies.
- view commit • Switched documentation to docular.
- view commit • Removed jsdoc.
- view commit • Script for pushing docs and builds to heroku.
- view commit • Need to trigger resize at end of gmMap so markers will be redrawn.
- If you use the getMapPromise method of angulargmContainer, you may want to make sure your configuration is in a run function. If you do configuration in a controller it will get re-run on the same map instance every time the controller is re-instantiated.
- view commit • Added gmMapResize event to gmMap.
- view commit • Make gmMarkersRedraw event more flexible.
- view commit • Fixes #3. Reuse google map instances.
- view commit • Update to angular 1.0.7.