A model/collection service for Angular.js
Inspired by $resource, I wanted to create a service that can manage the data retrieved from an API and always return the same objects, so Angular will automatically update all your views.
For now, just make sure the
src/model.coffee is somewhere in your build process so you can require
EpicModel in your modules.
You should read the inline documentation for
src/model.coffee. It's quite comprehensive and full of examples.
- [x] Retrieve single object resource (e.g.
- [x] Retrieve list resources and manage them in an array structure
- [x] Update list resources after retrieving matching single resource
- [x] Add custom sub-resources (e.g.
- [x] Incremental updates (á la
- [ ] Transform requests
- [x] Transform response
- [x] Customizable URL patterns (always uses
$url/$idfor now, but should also offer stuff like
- [x] Persistent storage wrapper (save to storage, retrieve when initializing)
- [x] Implemented