Angular dashboard sample application with nodejs REST backend integration.
Check out the Live Demo. Use following credentials: user1/user1pass.
- Nodejs backend inegration
- Sass styles
- Gulp build
- Clean responsive layout
- Authentication and authorization
- CRUD operations examples
- Browsersync for the ease of development
- Clone project
git clone https://github.com/flatlogic/angular-dashboard-seed.git
- Install node and bower dependencies:
- Run the application:
- go to http://localhost:3000
- Enter username: user1, password: user1pass
Project structure based on this yeoman generator. If you have any questions about the build or project structure please check out their documentation.
For any additional information please refer to Flatlogic homepage.