Angular Advanced Searchbox
A directive for AngularJS providing a advanced visual search box.
Include with bower
Then in your view
angular-advanced-searchbox directive uses an external template stored in
angular-advanced-searchbox.html. Host it in a place accessible to
your page and set the
template-url attribute. Note that the
param can be a scope variable as well as a hard-coded string.
- Handles free text search and/or parameterized searches
- Provides suggestions on available search parameters
- Easy to use with mouse or keyboard
- Model could easily be used as
- Twitter Bootstrap compatible markup
- Works perfectly together with angular-paginate-anything (use
Name Description ng-model Search parameters as object that could be used as params with Angular's $http API. parameters List of available parameters to search for. placeholder specifies a short hint in the search box